Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 10 Photo - Sick but Content Baby


This morning when Isaac woke up, he was still so sleepy. He can't have slept very well; he coughed a lot during the night. So I got 1 hour of nice cuddles from him this morning. Ya know, when they snuggle their head into your shoulder/neck, awwww so cute. It's one of the few times my heart has actually melted. I felt so sorry for him, but at the same time I was so happy I got that special time with him.
So since Isaac was so clingy today, I managed to get this photo of Isaac and Daddy having cuddles, so cute. I had to crop Daddy out of the shot, he won't give me permission to put any of his photos anywhere on the Internet, he's such a Diva.
I bought some waterproof fabric today to make Isaac some overalls to keep him clean and dry when we are outside in the rain and puddles! So I just have to make them now, hopefully my Mum will help me this week before Winter is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment