Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cold but Sunny day in Auckland


It's only day 3 in my photo challenge, and already I've lost a little bit of enthusiasm. It seemed like more of a chore today, and this should be fun and exciting. I think I'll need to plan ahead a bit better and write a weekly list of what I want to photograph based on what I've done that day and really use my creative streak.
One of my Facebook friends suggested that I photograph Isaac's feet, or things around his feet and where they've been (since I started with gumboots). I liked that idea, but at the same time I don't want it to be based on Isaac. Maybe I could do August based on Isaac? Or perhaps do a Steph photo a day, AND an Isaac photo a day?
So for July I'll photograph something me or Isaac have done during the day that I can be creative with, as I'm no photographer, but would like to get better at it.
Anyhoo, the Big Ben Apple Pie was YUMMY! And my hubby makes the best whipped cream, with far too much icing sugar added DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

  1. Well now I can't remember what I posted but it had something to do with Paul's cream being the same as David's cream and Richard showed it to David and I prefer mine virgin. It was wrong on so many levels! I knew what I meant but it's probably just as well it disappeared - although I've just gone and pretty much repeated it all :-\

    Ange
    http:quirkyisokay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete