Saturday, June 5, 2010

My First Entry



Well, today, tonight actually, My friend convinced me to start up a blog... so here I am. Welcome.
Tonight, my friend, N & I decided to quit chocolate til 1 Sept! I just finished off the last block in the house tonight luckily. It was delicious.
I have just decided to extend this to icecream as well.
N also tells me that if you eat choc you are more likely to conceive a boy, and my next baby WILL be a girl, so i've quit chocolate til I get a girl.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm working on making this blog prettier.

1 comment:

  1. I craved chocolate with Eva! This pregnancy I crave carbs big time which I hardly eat. Boy perhaps? There's an interesting theory about the chances of conceiving a girl are higher if you concieve before ur ovulation date, as girl sperm survive longer and will more likely reach the egg first, even tho they are slower. If u want a boy, conceive after ur ovulation date as boy sperm are faster, tho will die off quicker. I can't exactly prove this theory with my own experiences however...

    ReplyDelete