Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

I went and did my final grocery shop today, before Christmas, hopefully I remembered everything. Although I am now thinking I should have bought this and that... maybe I'll get the hubby to go on his way home from work to pick some more things up. But I didn't want to go tomorrow, as there will be so many crazy last minute shoppers! Even today people were rude and inconsiderate, not like the normal Countdown Supermarket crowd.

Recently I've been wondering about life and comparing my life to others. I always think I have it so bad. But then I hear other stories, on the news, or thru friends and I have to come to terms with the fact that my life is what it is, and I should make the most of it. I have a house, a semi-decent husband, and 1.5kids (I'm still undecided if this is good or bad, but I do know that I really wanted kids before I had them, and plenty of people, without kids, who would probably happily have my kid). I still wish I had it better, and I hope that one day me or husband win lotto or get a massive payout from somewhere so we can get the house we want. Money isn't everything, but it would sure help out a whole lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment